worksheets and printing CSS

David W. Farmer

Jul 20, 2024, 1:04:58 PM (4 days ago) Jul 20
to prete...@googlegroups.com

Mitch and I have started looking at worksheets, printing worksheets,
and printing from the HTML more generally.

To help with this work, I propose to reorganize the CSS in the
following way:

Put all the printing CSS in one file, with the worksheets
printing at the end.

Put all the worksheets (not printing) CSS in one file.

Have those CSS files come last (worksheets, followed by
printing).

If that is a bad idea, or if it conflicts with other
planned CSS changes, please let me know.

Regards,

David

Andrew Scholer

Jul 20, 2024, 6:12:42 PM (3 days ago) Jul 20
to prete...@googlegroups.com
Putting the print css last sounds like the right way to make sure those rules have precedence. I'll adapt the bundling recipe I am working on to whatever you gentlemen do.

Andrew Scholer (he/him/his)
Computer Science Instructor/Program Chair
Chemeketa Community College