Volunteer for latter half of Tuesday drop-in

Steven Clontz

Nov 14, 2022, 1:36:33 PM11/14/22
to PreTeXt development
Brad, Rob, and I have a PROSE-related webinar we need to attend the latter half of tomorrow's drop-in (2pm-3pm Central). Can anyone here volunteer to hang out in the Zoom for that hour?

Steven Clontz

Nov 14, 2022, 1:38:19 PM11/14/22
to PreTeXt development
WHOOPS, this is for Tuesday Nov 22 (the week of Thanksgiving), not tomorrow.

Steven Clontz

Nov 21, 2022, 6:47:18 PM11/21/22
to PreTeXt development
I didn't get any volunteers so tomorrow's meeting will only last one hour. I'll make sure my scheduled -announce post matches this.

Was anyone interested in Friday drop-in? I will not be available this week due to the holiday. I should schedule a reminder to say it's either running or canceled - what do you think Rob?

Rob Beezer

Nov 21, 2022, 7:17:44 PM11/21/22
to prete...@googlegroups.com
Let's cancel Friday. I think everybody has family (me) or is shopping (not me),
or both.

Christmas and New Years are on Sunday, so we can maybe poll the regulars
sometime soon about the prior Fridays.

Thanks for keeping this on track.
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pretext-dev/40268fa0-33ae-47a4-aac9-bee192365cf4n%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pretext-dev/40268fa0-33ae-47a4-aac9-bee192365cf4n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Steven Clontz

Nov 21, 2022, 7:25:54 PM11/21/22
to prete...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good - I've got an announcement scheduled to go out on Friday clarifying that we won't have our usual drop-in.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pretext-dev/993011b6-9738-4ba2-4126-4c9d13b67938%40ups.edu.