[UPDATE] PreTeXt-Runestone Virtual Drop-Ins (Week of May 22)

18 مرّة مشاهدة
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

steven...@gmail.com

غير مقروءة،
18‏/05‏/2023، 5:21:01 م18‏/5‏/2023
إلى PreTeXt announcements
Dear colleagues,

Here is a schedule of our upcoming PROSE drop-ins. All drop-ins are open to all members of the public interested in the PreTeXt-Runestone ecosystem, and discussion is rarely limited to the daily theme: come late, leave early, drop-in, drop-out. Breakout rooms are available as needed, and everyone is encouraged to introduce themselves in chat upon joining the drop-in, along with any questions/topics they'd like to discuss. Or simply join to hang out with the community; you never know when you might learn something new, or be able to help someone else.

A calendar of these and other PreTeXt-Runestone events is available at https://prose.runestone.academy/#upcoming-events

RETURNING SOON
Instructor/Author Circle
We're still exploring what time would be best for offering summer Zoom drop-ins for instructors and authors to discuss using PreTeXt and Runestone products to support their work. See the discussion and poll in this support thread.

Tuesday 3pm-5pm Eastern
Runestone/PreTeXt Development
Discussions surrounding the technological infrastructure of PreTeXt and Runestone, with a slight emphasis on Runestone.

Friday 3pm-5pm Eastern
PreTeXt/Runestone Development
Discussions surrounding the technological infrastructure of PreTeXt and Runestone, with a slight emphasis on PreTeXt.

Connect to Zoom via our permalink at https://prose.runestone.academy/dropin/ to join the conversation. We look forward to seeing you there!
-Steven
الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب