[UPDATE] PreTeXt-Runestone Virtual Drop-Ins (Week of May 29)

steven...@gmail.com

May 29, 2023, 2:27:29 PM5/29/23
to PreTeXt announcements
Dear colleagues,

Here is a schedule of our upcoming PROSE drop-ins. All drop-ins are open to all members of the public interested in the PreTeXt-Runestone ecosystem, and discussion is rarely limited to the daily theme: come late, leave early, drop-in, drop-out. Breakout rooms are available as needed, and everyone is encouraged to introduce themselves in chat upon joining the drop-in, along with any questions/topics they'd like to discuss. Or simply join to hang out with the community; you never know when you might learn something new, or be able to help someone else.

A calendar of these and other PreTeXt-Runestone events is available at https://prose.runestone.academy/#upcoming-events

Tuesday 3pm-5pm Eastern
Runestone/PreTeXt Development
Discussions surrounding the technological infrastructure of PreTeXt and Runestone, with a slight emphasis on Runestone.

Friday 3pm-5pm Eastern
PreTeXt/Runestone Development
Discussions surrounding the technological infrastructure of PreTeXt and Runestone, with a slight emphasis on PreTeXt.

Returning next week: Monday June 5 1pm-3pm
Instructor/Author Circle
Opportunity to connect with other instructors and authors using PreTeXt and Runestone products. Drop in to chat with colleagues about how your classes are going, or to ask questions about our OER ecosystem.

Connect to Zoom via our permalink at https://prose.runestone.academy/dropin/ to join the conversation. We look forward to seeing you there!
-Steven

Steven Clontz

May 30, 2023, 10:57:45 AM5/30/23
to pretext-...@googlegroups.com
Correction: Monday drop-ins will be 2-4pm Eastern. (Thanks Chrissy!)