[UPDATE] PreTeXt-Runestone Virtual Drop-Ins (Week of June 5) and PROSE Hybrid Workshop (Week of June 12)

steven...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2023, 9:12:47 PM6/2/23
to PreTeXt announcements
Dear colleagues,

First, here is a schedule of our upcoming PROSE drop-ins. All drop-ins are open to all members of the public interested in the PreTeXt-Runestone ecosystem, and discussion is rarely limited to the daily theme: come late, leave early, drop-in, drop-out. Breakout rooms are available as needed, and everyone is encouraged to introduce themselves in chat upon joining the drop-in, along with any questions/topics they'd like to discuss. Or simply join to hang out with the community; you never know when you might learn something new, or be able to help someone else.

Monday 2pm-4pm Eastern
Instructor/Author Circle
Opportunity to connect with other instructors and authors using PreTeXt and Runestone products. Drop in to chat with colleagues about how your classes are going, or to ask questions about our OER ecosystem.

Tuesday 3pm-5pm Eastern
Runestone/PreTeXt Development
Discussions surrounding the technological infrastructure of PreTeXt and Runestone, with a slight emphasis on Runestone.

Friday 3pm-5pm Eastern
PreTeXt/Runestone Development
Discussions surrounding the technological infrastructure of PreTeXt and Runestone, with a slight emphasis on PreTeXt.

Connect to Zoom via our permalink at https://prose.runestone.academy/dropin/ to join those conversations.

Finally, we will NOT have regular dropins the week of June 12-16 as many of us will be in Mobile, AL for the PROSE Organizing Workshop to develop our vision for Phase II of our NSF Pathways to Enable Open Source Ecosystems project. We still have capacity for virtual participants in this hybrid workshop: if you're interested in helping explore this future with us, please use the application form at https://prose.runestone.academy/workshop/ to let us know as soon as possible.

On behalf of the PreTeXt-Runestone team,
-Steven