Hybrid (Zoom+JMM) PreTeXt/Runestone Drop-in, Friday, Jan 06, Noon Pacific / 3 PM Eastern

Steven Clontz

Jan 6, 2023, 8:00:21 AM1/6/23
to pretext-...@googlegroups.com
Friday, January 05

Start: 12 Pacific / 3 Eastern

End: 2 Pacific / 5 Eastern (note the earlier end time)

Please join us for this special hybrid drop-in, whether you're in-person with us at the Joint Mathematics Meetings (including our Professional Enhancement Program participants!), or joining us virtually via our Zoom meeting ID 938 6075 7227. The agenda is as usual: there is none! Come late, leave early, drop-in, drop-out. Ask questions, collaborate with colleagues, split up into breakout rooms, or just lurk and learn from the conversation.

Those joining us in person can find us on the third floor of the Hynes Convention Center, in the hallway near meeting rooms 301-305ish (the hallway with lots of tables and chairs and a neat window view of Boston). And if you cannot make it, the AIM booth in the exhibit hall always has a decent chance of having someone who can answer questions or provide support as well.

On behalf of the PreTeXt team,
Steven

steven...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2023, 3:35:55 PM1/6/23
to PreTeXt announcements
Small update for in-person folks: we're in the hallway at a table closest to meeting room 308 on the 3rd floor of Hynes Center. (Apologies to Oscar, Rob, and Tom for the candid selfie.)

PXL_20230106_202027630.jpg