[NEWS] Participate virtually in the June 12-16 PROSE Organizing Workshop

steven...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2023, 5:01:25 PM4/24/23
to PreTeXt announcements
Colleagues,

Thanks to those of you volunteering your time to visit us in-person for our June 12-16 organizing workshop scoping the future of the PreTeXt-Runestone Open Source Ecosystem (PROSE). https://prose.runestone.academy/workshop/ We will be discussing our vision for this community and the infrastructure (both technological and human) we will need to build to support our vision for the future of STEM Open Educational Resources.

If you were not available to travel to join us, but are interested in lending your voice to these conversations, our venue has support for Zoom participants to join us. Please let us know your interest in participating virtually via this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfmG2ch0k_dzGcYxSbhB2JrVDmp-0dNcCYxpguOLc_tbxWQeQ/viewform?usp=sf_link We appreciate you completing this form no later than May 26.

On behalf of the PROSE team,
Steven