[REMINDER] PreTeXt-Runestone Virtual Drop-Ins (Week of Apr 03)

steven...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2023, 9:13:13 PM4/3/23
to PreTeXt announcements
Our drop-in schedule is abbreviated to just two days this week:

Wednesday 4:30pm-5:30pm Eastern
Instructor/Author Circle
Weekly opportunity to connect with other instructors and authors using PreTeXt and Runestone products. Drop in to chat with colleagues about how your classes are going, or to ask questions about our OER ecosystem.

Friday 3pm-6pm Eastern
PreTeXt/Runestone Development
Weekly discussions surrounding the software and technological infrastructure of PreTeXt and Runestone, with a slight emphasis on PreTeXt.

Connect to Zoom via our permalink at https://prose.runestone.academy/dropin/ to join the conversation. We look forward to seeing you there!
-Steven

steven...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2023, 12:57:07 PM4/4/23
to PreTeXt announcements
Update: Brad Miller will also start a dropin today at the usual time (3pm Eastern) and Zoom link, but for an undetermined length of time.