[REMINDER] Drop-In PreTeXt/Runestone, Friday, Dec 30, Noon Pacific / 3 PM Eastern

Steven Clontz

Dec 30, 2022, 2:35:00 PM12/30/22
to pretext-...@googlegroups.com
*All* are welcome, developers and authors, experienced and novice. There is no
agenda and no schedule. Come late, leave early, drop-in, drop-out. If you are
present, then you are implicitly available to help someone with questions, even
if you are working on something yourself. The rest of us may lurk and/or join
in. We can use break-out rooms if a subgroup wants to run a discussion, work on
a targeted project, or help somebody get started one-on-one. The model is the
hotel lobby after dinner at a workshop, so come be a part of the community!

Anyone is welcome to connect via our Zoom meeting ID 938 6075 7227.

Regulars with a Sococo account are encouraged to log into our Sococo.com virtual
meeting space using Chrome, and join that same Zoom meeting through the Sococo
lobby.

On behalf of the PreTeXt team,
Steven