Getting Started With PreTeXt - Free mini workshop next week

oscarlevin

Jul 1, 2024, 12:40:49 PMJul 1
to PreTeXt announcements
Hi friends,

If you have been waiting for an opportunity to try out PreTeXt using the much simpler Overleaf-like authoring experience (using GitHub Codespaces, VS Code, and the PreTeXt-CLI), please join Steven Clontz and I for a mini "Getting Started with PreTeXt" virtual workshop next week.

Drop in via Zoom to https://prose.runestone.academy/dropin from 12noon-2pm Eastern on Monday July 8 to join, no registration or payment required. We will record and post the first part of the workshop walking through a beginner's tutorial in case you cannot attend, and the second half will serve as open office hours for practice and questions.

For more info on events like these, check out https://prose.runestone.academy/events/ for our calendar.

Oscar.