[SAVE THE DATE] PROSE Organizing Workshop on 2023 June 12-16

Steven Clontz

Dec 2, 2022, 9:01:51 AM12/2/22
to pretext-...@googlegroups.com
Colleagues,

Thanks again to those of you have have connected with us via our Interest Form at https://prose.runestone.academy/ If you have any colleagues invested in the future of STEM Open Educational Resources, please forward this invitation to them to connect with us via that form as well so they will receive updates throughout the life of this project. We will also continue to provide major updates to this forum as well.

I wanted to send this reminder to save the date if you are interested in joining us for our summer Organizing Workshop in Mobile, AL on 2023 June 12-16. A major goal of our activities this spring and summer is to scope the development of a Managing Organization for our Open-Source Ecosystem. (See the image below from NSF's informational slides on the POSE program.)

We have funding for several participants to take part in this meeting. Some participants will be invited directly, and others will be selected by application. Accessibility is one of the guiding principles of PreTeXt and Runestone, so I've selected a venue that has the capacity for hybrid participation as well.

More details are to come, but please keep those dates in your calendar if you are interested in participating, and reach out to me with any questions in the meantime.

On behalf of the project team,
Steven

image.png