Link for Preston City of Sanctuary Special Online Event... Update on Situation of Refugees in the Mediterranean : Thursday 7th March from 6pm

Preston City of Sanctuary

Mar 6, 2024, 4:56:11 PMMar 6
to GG PCOS full network

Special Online Event... Update on Situation of Refugees in the Mediterranean

with Kathy James

Thursday 7th March from 6pm

This is the zoom link

Topic: PCoS Core group and Kathy James Presntation Zoom Meeting
Time: Mar 7, 2024 06:00 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83869125780?pwd=NEYreWlQREhPQnRxTzkyR21mNDNrZz09

Meeting ID: 838 6912 5780
Passcode: 489812

Kathy James, a member of the civil search and rescue ship MV Louise Michel team, will discuss what is happening in the Central Mediterranean Sea and why safe and legal routes are needed to prevent further human suffering and loss of life in one of the most deadliest border crossings in the world.

Kathy has extensive knowledge of the situation at European borders having spent a lot of time volunteering at land and sea borders across Europe as a medic.

You may remember that she spoke to us a couple of years back at one of our Refugee week events

Greg Smith – on behalf of

Preston City of Sanctuary Team

See our website @ https://preston.cityofsanctuary.org/

--
This list is used to inform members and contacts of events and activities of relevance to refugees and asylum seekers and people working to support them.

We only keep personal data (Name and email address) for this purpose and will not pass it on to anyone else.. although sometimes third parties will be allowed to use this group to circulate information.

You can unsubscribe at any time
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Preston City of Sanctuary" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/preston-city-of-sanctuary/em7c04c980-85fa-4b87-bce1-bb820f03b4cb%401dd78fc9.com.