Reminder : You need to register soon on Eventbrite to take part in our Refugee Week Events Monday and Wednesday of next week

Preston City of Sanctuary via Greg

Jun 11, 2020, 7:06:40 AM6/11/20
to GG PCOS full network, core-group-preston...@googlegroups.com

A reminder.. .. please forward this to any sanctuary seekers you know, and to other relevant networks. Apologies if you receive this more than once

Two online Zoom events have been organised by the Preston City of Sanctuary (PCoS) group part of the Refugee Week (15-21 June) celebrations. They are open to all and could be of interest to people beyond Preston

For each event  you need to register on Eventbrite in advance to receive the zoom meeting link and take part.
Reminder emails with the link will be sent out by Eventbrite.

Monday 15th June -  6pm to 8pm: Our full network meeting including a catch up session and the launch of our Covid Memories Children's Project

Wednesday 17 June,6-8 pm Webinar 'Maintaining Mental Wellbeing and Resilience of Sanctuary Seekers'
The City of Sanctuary Trustee Jeff Morgan will be the key speaker to present the importance of supporting the mental health needs of Refugees and Asylum Seekers with a focus on how these traumatic experiences have impacted on their mental wellbeing.

Zoom link details to follow registration.

We hope to see you at one or all of these events.

Many thanks,

Greg Smith – on behalf of

Preston City of Sanctuary Team

 @Preston City of Sanctuary