Our Next Full Network Meeting (Online)

Preston City of Sanctuary via Greg

Apr 28, 2021, 6:24:23 AM4/28/21
to GG PCOS full network
Dear Colleague

Our Next Full Network Meeting (Online)

will be on Monday 17th May on Zoom FROM 6PM
(channel will be open from approx 5.30pm for informal Chat)

Our main guest speaker will be Dr. Sakthi Karunanithi - Director of Public Health - Lancashire County Council , who will speak and answer questions about the Covid pandemic, the vaccination programme and the recovery from lockdown.

This will include some further discussion of mental health and wellbeing

We also hope to have updates from key groups offering services to Sanctuary Seekers including Women Unite and The LCC refugee resettlement team.

We will also share plans for Refugee Week - June 14 -20

Please put the date in your diary . Zoom link will be sent out nearer the time.

Many thanks,

Greg Smith – on behalf of

Preston City of Sanctuary Team

 @Preston City of Sanctuary