Joining instructions for Preston City of sanctuary Full network Zoom Meeting Tonight FROM 6PM (channel will be open from approx 5.30pm for informal Chat)

1 view

Preston City of Sanctuary via Greg

May 17, 2021, 9:40:51 AM5/17/21
to GG PCOS full network
The Zoom link is

Topic: Preston City of sanctuary Full network Zoom Meeting
Time: May 17, 2021 05:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87085516848?pwd=RXhEYldpNTdqeDYrWGFDdG9zZllIZz09

Meeting ID: 870 8551 6848
Passcode: 462917

Because of the large numbers who may attend we will only admit people who display their name and show their face on camera when joining.

Because of limited time we will also mute everyone except the speakers and chair . Please us the chat function to ask questions and to introduce yourself to the group.

Our Next Full Network Meeting (Online) will be on Monday 17th May on Zoom FROM 6PM
(channel will be open from approx 5.30pm for informal Chat)

Our main guest speaker will be Dr. Sakthi Karunanithi - Director of Public Health - Lancashire County Council , who will speak and answer questions about the Covid pandemic, the vaccination programme and the recovery from lockdown.

This will include some further discussion of mental health and wellbeing

We also hope to have updates from key groups offering services to Sanctuary Seekers including Women Unite and The LCC refugee resettlement team.

We will also share plans for Refugee Week - June 14 -20.

Many thanks,

Greg Smith – on behalf of

Preston City of Sanctuary Team

 @Preston City of Sanctuary