Topic: Preston City of Sanctuary  Annual General Meeting - Monday November 30th 5.30 for 6pm

Preston City of Sanctuary via Greg

Nov 26, 2020, 9:04:49 AM11/26/20
to GG PCOS full network, pcos-sanct...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends

A reminder and invitation to join us for our AGM on Monday.

The meeting proper will begin at 6pm. We aim to open the zoom channel from about 5.30 so we can have some time for informal networking and to get everyone into the meeting.

This is the link for the meeting.

PCOS is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Time: Nov 30, 2020 05:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89602664170?pwd=UG15QVd1alpTNW9PVW9SdHF1RWVKZz09

Meeting ID: 896 0266 4170
Passcode: 999144

This is the agenda (also in attached document)

Agenda:

Apologies

Last years AGM minutes (in attached document)

Matters Arising

Annual report 2020... see below

Annual financial statement

Election / Appointment of Officers for 2020

Chair

Vice Chair

Secretary

Treasurer

Communications

Plus 7 Core group members to make a total of 12 persons

Questions and A.O.B

to be followed by video presentation from the Covid memories project

Many thanks,

Greg Smith – on behalf of

Preston City of Sanctuary Team

 @Preston City of Sanctuary

https://preston.cityofsanctuary.org

AGM anouncement email for November 2020.doc