Announcement: Preston City of sanctuary annual general meeting for 2021 will be held on Monday December 6th at 6pm

Preston City of Sanctuary via Greg

Nov 1, 2021, 6:48:09 AM11/1/21
to GG PCOS full network
Please put the date in your diary:
Preston City of sanctuary annual general meeting for 2021 will be held on Monday December 6th at 6pm. Online via zoom

(we will send out the link with the final reminder a day or two before the meeting)

We hope you will be able to join us at our Annual General Meeting as we think about plans for the coming year.

We are waiting to confirm the participation of one or more guest speakers who will address important topics which we are sure you will not want to miss.

One of the most important parts of the AGM will be the election and appointment of officers to serve for the following year. All posts including  including Chair, vice-chair, treasurer, secretary and communications officer are  up for re-election annually. We are able to take nominations at any time up to the meeting but ideally they should be sent to us in writing/ by email and be nominated and seconded by people who are already members of Preston City of Sanctuary. So please if you have suggestions or would like to volunteer please email us at least 7 days before the AGM

We are especially keen to involve people who as refugees or sanctuary seekers are experts by experience.

Members may also propose resolutions to the AGM but we need to receive them at least 7 days before the AGM

Our constitution is available on the website  via this page https://preston.cityofsanctuary.org/who-we-are

Many thanks,

Greg Smith – on behalf of

Preston City of Sanctuary Team