Preston City of Sanctuary - Our next full Network Meeting on Monday September 6th - online at 6pm

Preston City of Sanctuary via Greg

Aug 11, 2021, 10:54:45 AM8/11/21
to GG PCOS full network
Dear Colleagues,

We are deeply concerned about the Borders and Nationality Bill currently before Parliament.

Our next full Network Meeting on Monday September 6th - online at 6pm will concentrate on this issue.

Our Guest speakers will be Julia Savage from Asylum Matters and Peggy Mulongo,  from UCLAN, who is is an expert in delivering cross-cultural psychosocial therapy to refugees and asylum seekers, and has recently joined our Core Group.

Please put the date in your diary now. A zoom link will be sent out nearer the time (or you will be able to reserve your place via Evenbrite ).

There is a new page on our website about campaigning with links to useful information about the Bill. Please have a look in order to inform yourself before the meeting.

Many thanks,

Greg Smith – on behalf of

Preston City of Sanctuary Team

 @Preston City of Sanctuary