Notes on our recent Network meeting and notice of AGM Monday December

Preston City of Sanctuary

Oct 12, 2022, 6:48:24 AM10/12/22
to GG PCOS full network
Dear Colleague,

A date for your Diary... Monday December 5th 6pm

Preston City of Sanctuary  Annual General Meeting

In person at a venue to be announced, with exciting speakers - names to be confirmed.
Agenda will be circulated later.

We do hope you can join us.

At this meeting we will elect officers and core group member for the coming year.
Please consider if you are willing to serve, or nominate someone as Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, Communications Officer, Core Group members.  Nominations can be taken right up to the meeting itself but please send in advance offers and nominations or requests for information to prestoncity...@gmail.com

We are looking for people who have enough time, commitment and energy to play an active role in the work of our organisation and help us with networking, arranging meetings, training sessions and other activities, and leading our campaigning for the rights of Sanctuary seekers.

We are especially keen to appoint people who are themselves sanctuary seekers and experts by personal experience.

Thank you to those who attended our recent Full Network meeting  September 26 2022

The minutes of the meeting are available to view or download here

Julia Savage (Asylum Matters)gave an excellent presentation

What Next?: Actions, Implications and Campaigning After the Nationality and Borders Act 2022

PowerPoint Presentation is here

Many thanks,

Greg Smith – on behalf of

Preston City of Sanctuary Team