Presto Virtual Meetup next week, PrestoCon Day announced

Ali LeClerc

Mar 17, 2023, 12:49:03 PM3/17/23
to presto...@googlegroups.com
Hey 👋 Presto Community!

I wanted to share 2 upcoming virtual Presto events you might find interesting.

Virtual Presto Meetup: Diving into the Native Hudi connector for Presto
Wed, March 22 at 8:30pm PT

In this meetup, Apache Hudi committer Pratyaksh Sharma we will dive into the Native Hudi connector, walk through the various checkpoints where the query execution moves from Presto to Hudi library, and then discuss new features that are currently being developed.

Save the Date for PrestoCon Day! CFP is now open
Wed, June 7 | Virtual event

If you're a Presto user/engineer/architect, we encourage you to submit a CFP for our 1-day virtual conference built for the Presto community by the Presto community.

Hope to see you there. Cheers!
Ali

Ali LeClerc
Chair, Presto Foundation Outreach Team