Join us 👉 Presto virtual meetup tomorrow, community office hours next wk

Ali LeClerc

Jul 25, 2023, 1:26:54 PM7/25/23
to presto...@googlegroups.com
Hey Presto Community! We wanted to share two upcoming Presto community events (both virtual!) that you might be interested in checking out.

Tomorrow at 10am PT - Presto Virtual Meetup
RSVP for our Presto community tech talk where we'll have a Technical Steering Committee update from our Chair, Tim Meehan. We'll also have Presto user compute.ai share more about how they're using Presto for AI-driven SQL architecture. See the details and RSVP at meetup.com.

Next Wed, Aug 2 at 8:30am PT - Community Office Hours
We're starting up a new monthly virtual office hour! These are casual virtual drop-in hours where you can meet Presto engineers, ask any Presto-related questions & get help troubleshooting your deployment. We welcome all to join, you can learn more and add it to your calendar here.

See you soon!

-Ali

Ali LeClerc
Chair, Presto Community Team