Join us for PrestoCon Day 2024 - Meta, Uber, Etisalat Egypt, Apna, IBM and more

Ali Dodson LeClerc

Jun 19, 2024, 1:46:07 PMJun 19
to Presto
Hey Presto Community!

Next Tuesday, June 25th we're hosting our annual community virtual conference - PrestoCon Day 2024 🎉

This is our free virtual event for the Presto community, and we have an awesome agenda! Some highlights include:
  • Sessions on Presto C++, the next-gen native Presto engine, including benchmarking results and Meta's use case
  • How Apna, a leading professional opportunity platform in India, and Etisalat Egypt, a mobile operator based in Egypt, use Presto for data analytics at their companies
  • New integrations and connectors from Presto community partners Uber, Onehouse, Rippling, Upsolver, NeuroBlade, LanceDB, and Alluxio
  • Meta presenting on how Presto can support ML users
There's much more! We hope you can join us next week for a day of all things Presto.

Free registration: https://cvent.me/VxdxB8
See full agenda: https://prestodb.io/prestocon-day/agenda/

See you soon!
Ali