Beta 2 out now, documentation on ReadTheDocs

Devraj Mukherjee

Nov 7, 2012, 4:58:41 PM11/7/12
to prestans...@googlegroups.com, prestans...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Just a public announcement of our Beta2 release,

- Attribute filters to shorten response sizes
- Incoming filters allows sending partial requests
- Support for PATCH method
- Completely rewritten client side tools to be released in 1.0, documentation in progress
- Documentation available at http://docs.prestans.org
- Work started on request throttler, to be released in b3.

Attribute Filters is the the feature we are most excited about in this release, read more at

We've also been working hard to move our documentation to ReadTheDocs,

Grab yourself a copy and let us know what you think.