how much does it cost to join the grange?

MomsKitchen

Apr 1, 2009, 6:43:29 AM4/1/09
to Preserving Traditions
Just wondering....

jhiner

Apr 1, 2009, 8:02:36 AM4/1/09
to Preserving Traditions
I recall reading in one of their printed flyers that it's $40 per year
for an individual, and $70 per year for a family.

They have a very nice web site, but the link to the membership form is
broken. Here's a link to their site:

http://www.pittsfieldgrange.org/

-Jim

On Apr 1, 6:43 am, MomsKitchen <momskitc...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Just wondering....

espring

Apr 1, 2009, 10:32:37 AM4/1/09
to Preserving Traditions
Yep, it's $40/individual and $70/family. I've asked them to fix the
link on their site, but it hasn't been fixed yet. In the meantime, you
can get the form at
http://preservingtraditions.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/grangemembershipbrochure2008.pdf

Emily

Moms Kitchen

Apr 1, 2009, 2:36:11 PM4/1/09
to Preserving Traditions
I've run a yahoo group for a few years called Ann Arbor Home Canning that
you might be interested in joining:

It's made up of lots of veteran food preservationists - we share recipes and
technique ideas. We've recently gotten some new folks that are interested
in learning how to can, so of course, I've recommended Preserving
Traditions!

May Peace Prevail on Earth -

MK
http://motherskitchen.blogspot.com