FW: History of Equal Rights (HER) FY2024 Grant Opportunity - P24AS00529

Katrina Ringler [KSHS]

May 23, 2024, 6:41:21 PMMay 23
to Preserving Kansas (preserving-kansas@googlegroups.com)

State, Tribal, Local, Plans & Grants

History of Equal Rights (HER)

FY2024 Grant Opportunity - P24AS00529

Celebrating Historic Preservation Month with the announcement of available funding from the Historic Preservation Fund!

The National Park Service (NPS) is proud to announce the History of Equal Rights Grant Program (HER) which preserves sites related to the struggle of all Americans to achieve the ideal of equal rights. HER Grants are funded by the Historic Preservation Fund (HPF), administered by the NPS, and fund a broad range of physical preservation work and pre-preservation planning activities for historic sites that are listed in or determined eligible for the National Register of Historic Places or as a National Historic Landmark.

Congress has appropriated $5 million for the HER Grant Program for fiscal year 2024.

Applications will be due August 20, 2024.

Eligible costs include: architectural services, historic structure reports, preservation plans, and physical preservation to structures.

Grants will be awarded through a competitive process and do not require non-Federal funding match.

To be notified with other grant funding becomes available please Subscribe to this email bulletin

P24AS00529

The Notice of Funding Opportunities (NOFO) for our FY2024 competitive programs will be spring through fall 2024. To be notified when this year's opportunities become available, please go to Grants.gov and subscribe to a saved search for CFDA 15.929 for Save America's Treasures (SAT), 15.932 for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU), and 15.966 for all other competitive programs. You can create a saved search on grants.gov under the “Connect” menu. The application period is 60-90 days from the time the NOFO is posted on Grants.gov. Because the window to apply for funding is limited, we encourage all applicants to plan well ahead of the application deadline. Information on applying to all of our competitive programs is available through our website year-round. Registration in Grants.gov, SAM.gov, and other federal systems can take up to four weeks, so please start early. Extensions will not be granted due to incomplete registrations in these systems or applications.

This email was sent to (email address) on behalf of the National Park Service | 1849 C Street NW, Washington, DC 20240