Seeking public input on statewide preservation planning

Ringler, Katrina [KSHS]

Mar 11, 2021, 9:50:26 AM3/11/21
to Preserving Kansas (preserving-kansas@googlegroups.com)

Periodically the Kansas State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) must update a statewide plan for preservation programming. As we prepare for the next update, we are looking for a wide variety of voices to help us inform priorities and goals. Please take a few minutes to contribute to the planning effort by taking this survey. Share the survey link with friends, colleagues, elected officials, and anyone you think should be involved in this process.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KansasPreservationPlan

Katrina L. Ringler

Preservation Office Supervisor

Kansas Historical Society