Session Ideas

rickaltman

Mar 6, 2009, 10:15:02 AM3/6/09
to PresentationCamp
You cannot possibly go wrong with makeovers--take it from me. At
PowerPoint Live, we could do an entire track of just presentation
makeovers. The key is to not just redo slide designs, but to dig a bit
deeper and look at message makeovers and structural retrofits. That
way, you offer something to the designers, the presenters, and the
slide jockeys.

Rick Altman
PowerPoint Live 2009
www.betterpresenting.com

Rashmi Sinha

Mar 6, 2009, 1:08:31 PM3/6/09
to PresentationCamp
Sounds like a great idea. Why don't you lead one since you see to have
experience in it.

I added it to sessions list here:
https://barcamp.pbwiki.com/PresentationCamp-SF

rickaltman

Mar 7, 2009, 10:55:57 AM3/7/09
to PresentationCamp
Happy to. Let's have a phone convo about it this week...

Rick A.

rickaltman

Mar 9, 2009, 7:37:05 PM3/9/09
to PresentationCamp
I just looked at the schedule for the first time and noticed that this
is to be held on a Saturday. (Real bright of me, eh? I just assumed it
was during business hours.) I would be available in the morning on
that day, but would have to be back in Pleasanton by about 1p. If we
can make that work, that would be terrific...

Rick A.
> >www.betterpresenting.com- Hide quoted text -

Mary Ellen R. Player

Mar 10, 2009, 5:03:19 PM3/10/09
to rickaltman, PresentationCamp
Hi All:
   If we are serious about doing this, I think I can definitely get space for free in New York, which is sounds like might be our biggest hurdle. Who's with me?

merp
--
Mary Ellen R. Player

617-256-6377