Presentation Camp Portland (OR)?

thevirtualpresenter

Feb 18, 2009, 9:59:27 AM2/18/09
to PresentationCamp
Happy to take it and drive it, ideally with at least one other person
to share in planning/execution.

Rashmi Sinha

Feb 18, 2009, 2:11:15 PM2/18/09
to presenta...@googlegroups.com
Sounds great. If there was an event in Portland, I would try to make it.

Also, we will add notes about all proposed cities in our newsletter so
others find out about this as well.

Rashmi

Daren Lewis

Feb 18, 2009, 7:26:38 PM2/18/09
to PresentationCamp
Count me in for Portland... any ideas about space? Maybe the Water
Pollution Control Lab in St. John's, they have a nice venue if it is
available.

John

Feb 18, 2009, 9:52:05 PM2/18/09
to PresentationCamp
I am interested in helping out. I would be up for meeting with other
people
interested for coffee to discuss options.

John.

@stevek

Mar 16, 2009, 2:37:50 AM3/16/09
to PresentationCamp
I'd love to help out. I'd definitely vote for somewhere much closer in
than St. John's. I love it out there, but I think it would really put
a hit on attendance.

I'm happy to track down a space. Any idea how many folks we should
plan for? The last Cre8Camp had about 60 people.

Looking forward to working with everyone and doing this!

@stevek

Brad M Smith

Apr 2, 2009, 2:45:00 PM4/2/09
to PresentationCamp
Depending on the number of attendees, we could have the Preso Camp at
Hot Pepper Studios. We're also working with Portland Community College
and have an auditorium or classroom there that may be possible.

On Feb 18, 5:26 pm, Daren Lewis <veryuse...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Count me in forPortland... any ideas about space? Maybe the Water
> Pollution Control Lab in St. John's, they have a nice venue if it is
> available.
>
> On Feb 18, 11:11 am, Rashmi Sinha <rash...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Sounds great. If there was an event inPortland, I would try to make it.

Rashmi Sinha

Apr 2, 2009, 3:22:14 PM4/2/09
to Brad M Smith, PresentationCamp
Sounds great. This a great opportunity for a Portland Presentation Camp...

Brad, I am glad to share what we learnt from the SF presentation camp.
I will making a blog post about that...

Scott

Apr 3, 2009, 1:44:31 PM4/3/09
to PresentationCamp
Just fyi for you Portland folks, The Seattle Presentation camp is
happening tomorrow. If you're up for the drive come on up. And of
course happy to share what we learn from the event with you.

http://presentationcampseattle.wetpaint.com/