End of the season evals and tryouts

1 view

Nambiri Bastos

May 6, 2013, 9:00:30 AM5/6/13
to U11 Girls Premier Black 12/13, Julia Scott
Team,
We're reaching the end of our spring season. I hope you have seen your daughter's progress - unfortunately our score boards don't reflect it. I would like to thank you for your patience and to stay focused on what are the main goals at this age and level.
It was great to work with this group. The girls have a genuine attitude to improve - which made my job challenging but more importantly more enjoyable.
This week, I will be sending your daughter's evaluation. As you receive it, please give me a call/note if you would like to discuss it in person so that we can arrange a time and location. I also would like to know what are your daughter's goals/expectation for tryouts.

Thank you,
Nambiri Bastos
(919) 427-6043