D1 Soccer Camp in Brier Creek

Cinda Aronson

May 8, 2013, 10:54:33 AM5/8/13
to Thomas Evans, premierbla...@googlegroups.com, Paige Pluska, groff...@epamail.epa.gov, vanessa....@gsk.com, vaness...@earthlink.net, Rachael Engleking, amyg...@nc.rr.com, eric...@aol.com, heathera...@yahoo.com, mjl...@nc.rr.com, chris...@nc.rr.com, Shannon Holt, dana....@raleighnc.gov, tinal...@bellsouth.net, maria...@aol.com, carltongo...@me.com

This summer D1 in Brier Creek is putting on a soccer camp led by Coach Richard Huxford from Green Hope High School. I thought some of you may be interested.
Malaina has been doing Fitness training at D1 this spring to improve Speed, Agility, and Strength. You can also check out D1 fitness to keep up your daughter or son's fitness this summer. They offer yearly, 6 month or 3 month training options. You can also sign up to do a trial class before making a commitment.
D1 is conveniently located in Brier Creek and has a large indoor facility including a large turf area and weight room.  The website is below as well as the Director's name and email address in case you have any other questions.

 www.d1raleigh.com

Thomas Evans

Director l D1 Sports

6330 Mt Herman Rd. Raleigh, NC 27617

(c) 919-200-2822 (f) 919-596-3302

thomas...@D1Sportstraining.com l www.D1SportsTraining.com

     Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: facebook Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: twitter Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: linkedin Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: youtube

D1 Soccer Camp.pdf
image001.jpg

jbran...@nc.rr.com

May 8, 2013, 12:55:51 PM5/8/13