Fwd: u11 Girls

Jennifer Scott -X (jenscott - PLANETPRO INC at Cisco)

Apr 24, 2013, 9:38:19 AM4/24/13
to premierbla...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: <tommy_r...@yahoo.com>
Date: April 24, 2013, 9:30:05 AM EDT
To: Tina Parker <tinal...@bellsouth.net>, CARLTON GOLDTHWAITE <carltongo...@me.com>, "maria...@aol.com" <maria...@aol.com>, "Paige Pluska" <paige...@yahoo.com>, "jens...@cisco.com" <jens...@cisco.com>
Cc: Biri Bastos <nambiri...@sbs1.net>, "andy....@caslnc.com" <andy....@caslnc.com>, Rachael Engleking <rnen...@gmail.com>, "emily turgeon" <emilyt...@yahoo.com>
Subject: u11 Girls

Hi TMs,

...few quick items to share with your families.

1) Wed - North is on Peace Camera & South is on Prestonwood

2) Fri - Reminder that at 5:30 we'll take a break and allow those going to NLA graduation to leave and then continue the session until 6pm with those wanting to stay.

3) Remind parents that tryout registration is open until May 9.

4) Girls should arrive at 7:30 Sat & Sun for Odyssey Cup and begin warming up.  We will have coaches at the fields asap.  Girls should have both jerseys!!

Let me know if there are any questions.
Tommy

CASL Elite Ladies 98
CASL Elite Black Ladies 01