Fwd: Elon University Men's Soccer Camps

Nambiri Bastos

Apr 30, 2013, 12:42:37 PM4/30/13
to U11 Girls Premier Black 12/13, YTS U10 12/13 Juventus
For those interested

Thank you,
Nambiri Bastos

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Darren Powell - Elon Men's Soccer" <jpot...@elon.edu>
Date: April 30, 2013, 12:27:14 PM EDT
Subject: Elon University Men's Soccer Camps

If you are having trouble viewing this email, click here.

Nambiri,

 We hope this email finds you well and trust that you have had an exciting spring season. We wanted you to share some information with your team as a way to help them prepare and get ahead prior to next season.

We have a strong series of soccer camps here at Elon University that has received  excellent feedback from its participants each year. We would appreciate your help in getting this information out to your team and players.

Please see our camp dates listed below:

Half Day Camp – June 17th – June 21st Ages 5-8, 9 AM – 12 PM
Full Day CampJune 17th – June 21st Ages 7-15, 9 AM – 4 PM
Residential Elite Camp – June 23rd – June 26th Ages 11-18, 10 AM – 12 PM

This past season our program finished with a record of 15-5-2 and for the second time in program history we won the Southern Conference Tournament and make it to the NCAA Tournament. Senior Forward Chris Thomas, and Senior Midfielder, Gabe Latigue both were drafted to Major League Soccer by the New England Revolution.

Click to see last year’s “Top 10 Plays” and watch some of the players who will be at this year’s camps.

If you sign up your team, (minimum 10 players, all applications in 1 envelope) you will receive a $25.00 discount per application. If only a few players on your team are able to attend, they can still be placed on the same camp team. The players will be able to enjoy their camp experience as well as work and interact with the current Elon coaching staff, Elon players and other local college and professional coaches.

This year you can download the camp information or register online at www.elonsoccercamps.com

Full Camp Brochure

If you have any questions please contact us at 336.278.6746 or via email at dpow...@elon.edu. We look forward to hearing from you soon and good luck on your upcoming season.

Yours sincerely,

634993874848128825.jpg
Darren Powell

Head Men's Soccer Coach
336 340 3978 (mobile)

336 278 6746 (office)
336 278 6767 (fax)

Dpow...@elon.edu

This message was sent by Elon University Men's Soccer, 104 E. Haggard Ave, Elon, NC 27244, US

If you would like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails, click here.