FW: Tryout Deadline Reminder!!

Jennifer Scott -X (jenscott - PLANETPRO INC at Cisco)

May 6, 2013, 5:27:41 PM5/6/13
to premierbla...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

The online tryout registration deadline is Thursday, May 9th. The registration will end at 5 pm on Thursday.

Players who miss the online registration for tryouts may walk-up at tryouts on the first day of the tryout for their age group and register then. The fee for walk-ups is $45.

CASL will be sending out a request for tryout volunteers later this week.

 JS

Wendy

May 19, 2013, 11:41:20 AM5/19/13
to premierbla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jennifer-

I am trying to find out the tryout location and times. Can you please advise?

Thanks!

Wendy

Sent from my iPhone

Nambiri Bastos

May 19, 2013, 12:05:58 PM5/19/13
to premierbla...@googlegroups.com, Julia Scott
U12 tryouts are at dental care/Merrill lynch at 4:45.  You may have register before that time at the stadium (get the tryout number) so arrive in plenty of time to be ready to go at the correct time at the designated field.
Pay close attention to the weather updates coming from official casl staff/casl weather line.
Ensure that your daughter has plenty of fluids before (throughout the day at school), during, and after each session.

Best of luck to all.

Thank you,
Nambiri Bastos

Jennifer Scott

May 19, 2013, 12:58:12 PM5/19/13
to premierbla...@googlegroups.com, premierbla...@googlegroups.com, Julia Scott
Registration for U12's on Monday is in the Radford Building.  Don't go into the Fitness Center as that is the registration location for the U11s.
Thanks
Jennifer

Sent from my iPhone

Jennifer Scott -X (jenscott - PLANETPRO INC at Cisco)

May 19, 2013, 1:01:36 PM5/19/13
to Jennifer Scott, premierbla...@googlegroups.com
I meant I say Check in.  Everyone must go to the Radford building first to check in and get your tryout number.

Don't forget your safety pins.
J'S

Sent from my iPhone

Cinda Aronson

May 20, 2013, 12:19:04 PM5/20/13
to premierbla...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone.
It looks like everyone will be getting a little over $50 back from our team account. The exact amounts vary a bit depending on how much you paid in.  I will be distributing checks at try outs this week. Please let me know if you will not be at tryouts and I can mail you a check.  Thanks and good luck at tryouts!
Cinda

From: jens...@cisco.com
To: jjsc...@gmail.com
CC: premierbla...@googlegroups.com