Update - Next few weeks

Jennifer Scott -X (jenscott - PLANETPRO INC at Cisco)

Apr 14, 2013, 10:46:35 PM4/14/13
to premierbla...@googlegroups.com
Team,

I just wanted to mention that our family will be heading out of town this Wed (April 17) until Sunday (April 28).  Julia will not be at practice for the next 2 weeks, games or Odyssey Cup.  Todd Foreman, will be acting as the Team Manager in my absence.  Please direct any questions to Todd or Coach Biri until we return.  Good luck in Saturday's game against JUSA!

Also – a reminder, if you have not given your Railhawks tickets check to Cinda yet, please remember to do so.  I have a few checks that I will be getting to Cinda this week before we leave.
Thanks
Jennifer

Signature Banner 8.png

Jennifer Scott
WWLPC Engagements Lead
Partner Business Management Organization Worldwide Learning Partner Channel
jens...@cisco.com
Phone: 919 392 5327
Mobile: 919 395 6123

Cisco Systems, Inc.
United States
Cisco.com

facebook32x32.png

twitter32x32.png

blogger32x32.png

linkedin32x32.png

                                                                                                                                         Cisco Learning Partners. Your source for best in-class Authorized Cisco Training & Enablement.

cid:image007.png@01CD6A77.F3C726E0cid:image016.png@01CD6A77.F3C726E0cid:image017.png@01CD6A77.F3C726E0

cid:image001.gif@01CD6A51.BB5D1FB0 Think before you print.
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Registration Address: 170 West Tasman Drive, San Jose, CA 95134Place of Registration:California, USA
For corporate legal information go to:

.