Pearson Place has several new blog articles

Jacob Barr

Jan 2, 2023, 4:54:17 PM1/2/23
to Pregnancy Clinics

Terri Kemper

Sep 21, 2023, 9:59:01 PM9/21/23
to Pregnancy Clinics
Pregnancy center websites and their associated blogs can vary widely in their content and approach. These websites often provide information and resources related to pregnancy, reproductive health, and parenting.  Pregnancy center websites and blogs can be beneficial in several ways:

1. Access to Information: These websites often provide valuable information about pregnancy, prenatal care, childbirth, and parenting. They can be educational resources for individuals who are seeking information and guidance on these topics.
2. Supportive Resources: Many pregnancy center websites offer resources such as articles, videos, and pamphlets that can help individuals make informed decisions about their pregnancy. These resources may cover a wide range of topics, from pregnancy health to parenting tips.
3. Emotional Support: Facing pregnancy-related decisions can be emotionally challenging. Some pregnancy center websites provide emotional support through articles, personal stories, and advice on coping with the emotional aspects of pregnancy and parenting.
4. Community and Peer Support:Some websites have forums or chat platforms where individuals can connect with others who are going through similar experiences. This sense of community and peer support can be comforting and reassuring.
5. Options Counseling: Pregnancy centers often provide options counseling, which includes discussions about different pregnancy choices, including parenting, adoption, and abortion. This can help individuals explore their options and make decisions that align with their values and circumstances.
6.Referrals to Services: Many pregnancy center websites can refer individuals to healthcare professionals, clinics, or support services in their area. This can be particularly helpful for accessing prenatal care or other healthcare needs during pregnancy.
7.Confidentiality: These websites typically respect user privacy and confidentiality, allowing individuals to seek information and support discreetly and without judgment.
8. Continuum of Care: Some pregnancy centers offer ongoing support and services throughout pregnancy and early parenthood. This can include parenting classes, material assistance (such as baby supplies), and follow-up support.

I’m not saying that you should not consult with qualified healthcare professionals.It's important to note that the benefits of pregnancy centers because of their genuine love and support they provide often free of charge.

One that is close to my heart is located in Wildwood, Florida: Choices Pregnancy Center.

Visit their website:  https://choices-pregnancy.org/

Jacob Barr

Sep 24, 2023, 11:22:19 AM9/24/23
to Pregnancy Clinics
For Pearson Place, we have a support site called the HIPP Team to help raise support.  This site was built by my team at iRapture.com.  This support website is important becaue it helps us reach supporters who would like to donate, volunteer, pray, attend fundraisers and help in multiple ways.  We keep this site seperate from the client site, so the client site can focus on content relevant to the client.

Jacob Barr

Sep 24, 2023, 12:33:01 PM9/24/23
to Pregnancy Clinics
For Pregnancy Support Center in Lebanon Missouri, we have a support site called PSC Lebanon to help raise support.  This site was built by my team at iRapture.com.  This support website is important becaue it helps us reach supporters who would like to donate, volunteer, pray, attend fundraisers and help in multiple ways.  We keep this site seperate from the client site, so the client site can focus on content relevant to the client.

Jacob Barr

Oct 4, 2023, 4:37:42 PM10/4/23
to Pregnancy Clinics

Jacob Barr

Oct 4, 2023, 4:44:39 PM10/4/23
to Pregnancy Clinics
Excellent sites in Ohio:

Jacob Barr

Oct 5, 2023, 3:15:10 PM10/5/23
to Pregnancy Clinics

Jacob Barr

Oct 5, 2023, 3:16:58 PM10/5/23
to Pregnancy Clinics

Jacob Barr

Oct 5, 2023, 3:17:39 PM10/5/23
to Pregnancy Clinics

Jacob Barr

Oct 5, 2023, 3:53:50 PM10/5/23
to Pregnancy Clinics
I wanted to share a few resources that might be of interest to you or someone you know. These centers offer a variety of services related to pregnancy and parenting:I hope these prove useful. Let me know if you have any questions or need further information!

Jacob Barr

Oct 6, 2023, 6:20:08 PM10/6/23
to Pregnancy Clinics

Jacob Barr

Oct 7, 2023, 5:54:06 PM10/7/23
to Pregnancy Clinics

Jacob L Barr

Oct 7, 2023, 5:55:29 PM10/7/23
to Pregnancy Clinics

That’s great. I really like  https://pearsonplace.org/ and https://evawomensclinic.com/ 😊

https://img.mysignature.io/a/v1/4/0/2/4024dd7d-cd50-58a9-b7c7-45f123cd8d6b.png?uid=558333&time=1679000135295

https://img.mysignature.io/p/9/8/8/988d419c-96e3-5674-af6c-f4dbef5a71af.png?time=1679000127

Jacob Barr

CEO at iRapture.com

ja...@irapture.com

iRapture.com

direct: 520.777.1895

cell: 520.232.2121

Write a Review

https://img.mysignature.io/s/a/6/8/a688959e-1675-5a77-95f3-430bcbe89775.png?uid=558333

https://img.mysignature.io/s/3/a/f/3afebad6-787a-5450-88b4-37a27571a9b7.png?uid=558333

https://img.mysignature.io/s/c/5/f/c5fd6f9e-23f4-575c-8ef9-ec199aa0dfd3.png?uid=558333

https://img.mysignature.io/s/e/d/e/ede2ad6a-6a28-5164-a72a-7f9f2a6e0890.png?uid=558333

https://img.mysignature.io/s/1/4/e/14eb411a-3be5-5339-95bf-de63c052b600.png?uid=558333

https://img.mysignature.io/pixel/1354886/signature/558333

https://img.mysignature.io/a/v1/7/5/c/75c0e86f-101c-5a56-9a76-1d5f6b4b38df.png

Schedule a time to meet with me.

Check out The Pro Life Team Podcast

Jacob Barr

Oct 7, 2023, 6:23:11 PM10/7/23
to Pregnancy Clinics

Jacob Barr

Oct 7, 2023, 7:27:29 PM10/7/23
to Pregnancy Clinics

Jacob Barr

Oct 12, 2023, 6:16:44 PM10/12/23
to Pregnancy Clinics

Jacob L Barr

Oct 12, 2023, 6:37:16 PM10/12/23
to Pregnancy Clinics

https://best-pregnancy-clinics.webflow.io/

Sincerely,

image

JACOB BARR

FOUNDER & CEO

ja...@irapture.com

520-777-1895

Mon. - Fri. MST

image

PO Box 17766

Tucson, AZ 85730

520-488-7999

facebook

twitter

youtube

podcast

spotify

image

image

Jacob Barr

Oct 14, 2023, 1:41:28 AM10/14/23
to Pregnancy Clinics

Jacob Barr

Oct 14, 2023, 7:41:18 AM10/14/23
to Pregnancy Clinics

Jacob Barr

Oct 14, 2023, 8:25:20 AM10/14/23
to Pregnancy Clinics

Jacob Barr

Oct 19, 2023, 11:53:10 PM10/19/23
to Pregnancy Clinics
This article is interesting: **iRapture.com Conducts Pioneering Research on Organic Keywords Related to Abortion Clinics in the U.S.**

Research sponsored by the following supporters:

About iRapture.com:

iRapture.com is a pioneering force in digital marketing, dedicated to empowering pregnancy clinics and pro-life organizations in their mission. Their commitment extends beyond business metrics, championing the sanctity of life against the abortion industry's challenges.

Jacob Barr

Dec 1, 2023, 1:51:12 AM12/1/23
to Pregnancy Clinics
https://pregnantnowwhat.org/ is in Ash Flat, Arkansas

Jacob Barr

Dec 12, 2023, 5:18:33 PM12/12/23
to Pregnancy Clinics

Jacob Barr

Dec 13, 2023, 2:39:22 PM12/13/23
to Pregnancy Clinics
Here are some pending links that we are working on getting ready to share
And here are some for Pregnant Now What:

https://optionsforpregnancy.com/free-clinic/new-beginnings-pregnancy-help-center-ash-flat/

https://newbeginningspcoff.wixsite.com/nonprofits-worth-kno

https://creauld-mcnesly-staiaks.yolasite.com/

https://mypregnancyclinic.weebly.com/

https://www.sitelike.org/similar/pregnantnowwhat.org/

https://sites.google.com/view/abortion-clinic-cost/home

https://pin.it/5SgaRkm

https://barrjacob.wordpress.com/2023/12/04/exploring-abortion-options-medication-and-surgical-abortion/

https://uspregnancyoptions.my.canva.site/info

https://sex-trafficked.webflow.io/

https://pregnancycenter.odoo.com/

https://safepregnancycenter.godaddysites.com/

In the realm of online resources and support networks, the introduction of new links often signifies a broadening of access to information and services. The recent addition of several links connected to Help4Her and Pregnant Now What exemplifies this expansion. These links encompass a variety of platforms and formats, ranging from Google Groups discussions and Wix websites to more personalized blog posts on WordPress and Weebly.

For Help4Her, the links cover a range of topics including pregnancy clinics, comprehensive guides on pregnancy tests, and general resources for pregnant individuals. Websites like Yolasite, Webflow, and Odoo offer unique perspectives and resources, while platforms like Pinterest and Canva provide visual and creative takes on pregnancy-related information.

Similarly, links for Pregnant Now What include resources like free clinic information, non-profit organizations, and detailed blogs discussing abortion options and pregnancy help centers. These links offer diverse viewpoints and are hosted on various platforms such as Google Sites, Yolasite, and Godaddy, ensuring a wide range of accessible information.

These new links collectively form a rich tapestry of resources, advice, and community support, catering to a diverse array of needs and questions surrounding pregnancy. They are instrumental in providing vital information and support to individuals navigating the complex journey of pregnancy.

Jacob Barr

Dec 13, 2023, 5:25:35 PM12/13/23
to Pregnancy Clinics
Trying to make another: