RE: [predictprotein-science:648] Problems and advices relatedproteinmodelling and Protein protein interaction

Avijit Patra

May 1, 2014, 10:52:53 PM5/1/14
to predictprot...@googlegroups.com
Good morning
Dr. Mahapatra,
Thanks for the compliment. My details contacts are given below,
Please.

Regards
A.Patra

AVIJIT PATRA
FISH MICROBIOLOGIST
FISH GENOMIC AND PROTEOMIC LAB.
DEPARTMENT OF AQUATIC ANIMAL HEALTH.
FACULTY OF FISHERY SCIENCE.
WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF ANIMAL AND FISHERY SCIENCE.
CHAKGARIA-700094

Email-a...@gmail.com
avijit_c...@rediffmail.com
Mob-9681824890