Gene Expression profile in cell lines

Ranjeet Sinha

Aug 24, 2011, 2:36:47 PM8/24/11
to predictprot...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am wondering about gene expression profile for 4-5 gene in Cell lines. I mean which cell line have the most expression of  desired receptor or proteins.  Any one know the websites. I know only BioGPS portal. But it is showing in tissues only. I undersatnd I can take the tissues derivative cells lines. But I need to analyses expression in cell lines.

Ranjeet

Paola Mendoza Espinosa

Sep 23, 2011, 11:55:35 PM9/23/11
to predictprot...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ranjeet

You can see this page:

www.genecards.org/

The GeneCards database offers information about human genes (and their
mouse homologs), with a focus on their cellular functions and medical
aspects.

I hope can help you

Paola

Imran Ahmad

Oct 3, 2011, 1:37:14 PM10/3/11
to predictprot...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ranjeet

The Gene Expression Atlas is a database having information for condition-specific as well as tissue or cell line specific gene expression patterns.

This group is affiliated with the PredictProtein server - http://www.predictprotein.org/.
PredictProtein is an Internet service for sequence analysis and the prediction of protein structure and function from sequence.
To get PredictProtein news and updates follow us on twitter:
http://twitter.com/#!/rostlab

--
IMRAN AHMAD
VIROLOGY GROUP

Ranjeet Sinha

Oct 3, 2011, 4:17:32 PM10/3/11
to predictprot...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Paola,

Nice to hear from you.  I am looking for expression profile not only in Human and mouse tissue,,,,,,,,but in cell line which is very commonly used.
If you can share this information will be great for me.

Thanks again!!!!!!

This group is affiliated with the PredictProtein server - http://www.predictprotein.org/.
PredictProtein is an Internet service for sequence analysis and the prediction of protein structure and function from sequence.
To get PredictProtein news and updates follow us on twitter:
http://twitter.com/#!/rostlab

--
"Look at the various characteristics of your people just as characteristics of various seasons"
Ranjeet Kumar Sinha, Ph.D.

Paola Mendoza Espinosa

Oct 3, 2011, 11:49:32 PM10/3/11
to predictprot...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ranjeet

In the page of GeneCards you can find information about the expresion
of genes in tissue and cell lines. I added an example with the SRB1
gene of how you can find this information

I hope can help you

Paola

2011/10/3 Ranjeet Sinha <ranjee...@gmail.com>:

GEN.pdf