Protein secondary structure prediction.

R A J Rajkishore

Oct 21, 2014, 2:14:08 AM10/21/14
to predictprot...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I have to predict the secondary protein substituttion pattern for some proteins.
While manually I am doing with the help of JOY package and SStruc it is quiet eligible as it is showing coils,helixes and sheets.

But, when the same fasta format I am taking to PSIPRED server it is only showing 3-5 number to beta sheets. No other confirmations were generated.

Also I have checked using some other servers like Jpred, YASPIN and others the O/P varies.

Will you peoples say me a stable server where I can get the best reliable O/P and also I have the multiple seq. alignment file.
So, can I predict the same ,i.e, the substitution patterns. Is there any server ?

Please mention.. !!

Regards,

Rajkishore
Lab of Computational Biology