Protein-protein Docking interaction question

mani grover

Nov 28, 2014, 1:32:23 PM11/28/14
to predictprot...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Hope you are doing good.

I have to dock following sets

2 proteins (p53 and bovine lactoferrin) and 2 proteins (survivin and bovine lactoferrin) as well.

I have finished using ClusPro server. I have attached my results. first file is p53 and bovine lactoferrin with pdb ids a file names
second file is survivin and bovine lactoferrin

I need to know interacting residues in between docked proteins. In Chimera, I am unable to do so as I can't see any interacting residues in but it looks there is interaction in 4th and 5 th model.

I am not sure which model is correct.
Could you please provide guidance regrading this that how can it be done.

Thanks&Regards,
Mani Grover
PhD student,Bioinformatics
School of Medicine,