How to predict protein structure

bevan

Aug 24, 2011, 11:09:48 PM8/24/11
to PredictProtein-Science
How can I predict structure from my protein sequence. what software or
program is to be used.
Thanks

prasanna vk vk

Aug 26, 2011, 12:29:01 AM8/26/11
to predictprot...@googlegroups.com

This group is affiliated with the PredictProtein server - http://www.predictprotein.org/.
PredictProtein is an Internet service for sequence analysis and the prediction of protein structure and function from sequence.
To get PredictProtein news and updates follow us on twitter:
http://twitter.com/#!/rostlab

--
Mr. Prasanna Kanchi
Asst.Professor, Dept. of Bioinformatics

Hi Bevan/Shadma, There are many programs to predict protein structure. Better u use PDB site

Ravi Pratap Barnwal

Aug 26, 2011, 1:15:04 PM8/26/11
to predictprot...@googlegroups.com
I-TASSER.

Jyoti Batra

Aug 26, 2011, 6:06:04 AM8/26/11
to predictprot...@googlegroups.com
u can use swiss-model for tertiary str prediction and there are number of programs that are available on Expasy site that u can use to determine secondary and tertiary structure prediction and also to predict PTM in your protein.

Jyoti