MODELLER

jimmm....

May 21, 2011, 1:18:29 AM5/21/11
to predictprot...@googlegroups.com
I have installed Modeller 9v9 and 9v8 on my system. to run it i have installed swift-modeller a gui for modeller. Its not possible for me to run the application. every time swift modeller shutting down automatically when i browse .bat file. Please help me regarding this...

shrinivas dengeti

May 24, 2011, 12:21:02 AM5/24/11
to predictprot...@googlegroups.com, sumith...@gmail.com
Wat is swift modeller...i think no need of that try out with Easy modeller..which is GUI for Modeller but it requires python to run.

Best wishes
D.Shrinivas

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 10:48 AM, jimmm.... <sumith...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have installed Modeller 9v9 and 9v8 on my system. to run it i have installed swift-modeller a gui for modeller. Its not possible for me to run the application. every time swift modeller shutting down automatically when i browse .bat file. Please help me regarding this...

This group is affiliated with the PredictProtein server - http://www.predictprotein.org/.
PredictProtein is an Internet service for sequence analysis and the prediction of protein structure and function from sequence.
To get PredictProtein news and updates follow us on twitter:
http://twitter.com/#!/rostlab

--
D.Shrinivas
CSIR-SRF

prasanna vk vk

May 29, 2011, 1:03:53 AM5/29/11
to predictprot...@googlegroups.com
Hi dear friend I think there is no need of swift modeler. u can run
Modeler 9V9 its easy. first install it. and then refer the comment
code of modeller. it can run.

--
*Mr. Prasanna Kanchi
Asst.Professor, Dept. of Bioinformatics

SMITA SAHOO

Jun 8, 2011, 6:35:14 AM6/8/11
to predictprot...@googlegroups.com
Dear frnd,

     Can anyone tell me which version of Python is needed for modeller9.9. Is it necessary to install Python for running Modeller 9.9 & how can I get the DOPE score profile for the model and template.
Smita Sahoo.

kirti.pillai

Jun 14, 2011, 11:40:34 PM6/14/11
to predictprot...@googlegroups.com
hey,

u should have python installed in your system before
running modeller and u can install any python version before 6.
And regarding ur last query, the score will be displayed at the
end of the modeling in ur terminal itself.

kirti :)

SMITA SAHOO

chaouki benabdesselem

Jun 22, 2011, 12:24:33 PM6/22/11
to predictprot...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
I need to study the effect of mutation and /or polymorphisme of AA seq of a protein on a secondary structure and/or post translational modifications. Could some one aid me to find a free server to do this task.
With tanks;

Chaouki.

De : jimmm.... <sumith...@gmail.com>
À : predictprot...@googlegroups.com