回复: [predictprotein-science:577] I want to predict secondary structure of 28-62 amino acid sequence

zwust05

Jun 20, 2011, 4:36:33 AM6/20/11
to predictprotein-science

Hi,

I always use this website (http://www.expasy.ch/tools/) to do some work about protein structure, which is available to many tools, for example, PredictProtein. However, I suggest that you can do circular dichroism experiment to gain more accurate information about the proteins' secondary structure.

Best regards!

2011-06-20

zwust05