Jyoti Batra

Oct 3, 2011, 10:21:38 AM10/3/11
to predictprot...@googlegroups.com
I have purified a protein from inclusion bodies under denaturing conditions (using 6M GuHCl). Can anybody tell me hw i can renature the protein as i want to use it for antibody production in mice. Is there any method other than dialysis??

Alina Falero

Oct 3, 2011, 7:55:00 AM10/3/11
to predictprot...@googlegroups.com
It is better renaturing during purification, see the paper:

OURNAL OF BACTERIOLOGY, Sept. 2009, p. 5873–5876 Vol. 191, No. 18

doi:10.1128/JB.01206-08

Copyright © 2009, American Society for Microbiology. All Rights Reserved.

This group is affiliated with the PredictProtein server - http://www.predictprotein.org/.
PredictProtein is an Internet service for sequence analysis and the prediction of protein structure and function from sequence.
To get PredictProtein news and updates follow us on twitter:
http://twitter.com/#!/rostlab

Paola Mendoza Espinosa

Oct 4, 2011, 1:53:45 AM10/4/11
to predictprot...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jyoti!!

You can see this paper: Insight into "insoluble proteins" with pure water. J. Song/FEBS Letters 583 (2009) 953-959.

I hope can help you

Paola