Re: How to get similar users

Message has been deleted

Tom Chan

Apr 8, 2016, 1:26:26 PM4/8/16
to predictionio-dev
Seems you cross-posted your question also to predictionio-user (which is the right group to ask your question). If you'd like to contribute and run into problems predictionio-dev is the group to post your question.

Tom

On Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 2:33:40 AM UTC-7, Winboy guo wrote:
Hello everyone, I need your help!
    Recently, i met a problem that how i can get the similar users by quering with a known user id in UR template. Actually, i want to build a friend group whose users have the high similarity. As far as i understand, UR can realize user-CF based on the similartiy of different users. Thus, pio need know the relative similarity of each user. Am i wrong to think along with this direction?
    Thanks for your any answers and ideas.
    Thank you !
winboy Guo

Winboy guo

Apr 11, 2016, 2:34:39 AM4/11/16
to predictionio-dev
Hi, Tom
  I am sorry, I have delete this question in predictionio-dev.