Extend E-Commerce Recommendation (Java)

Hament Dudeja

May 16, 2016, 8:19:26 PM5/16/16
to predictionio-dev
Hi,

I have a requirement to fetch recommendation for a related sku in a specific category. e.g accessories for a primary sku.

I downloaded "E-Commerce Recommendation (Java)" template and was able to configure it in my environment without any issue , I can retrieve recommendation for a related category.. but need an extra level of filtration where i can throw only valid recommendation related to a base sku selected in cart.

Can you help guide me for :
1) if there is any option/ algorithm available in template
2) if I need to extend, how can i preceded.

I tried creating a java project (from source in template) but could not get find all dependencies. Please let me know if you need more information from me.

Regards, Hament.