"pio train" - Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.spark.launcher.Main

Patrick Zheng

Jul 2, 2016, 5:52:54 AM7/2/16
to predictionio-dev

Hi,

I'm working with the latest ActionML's PredictionIO V0.9.7-Aml.

When I do "pio train", such error comes out at last,

Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.spark.launcher.Main

I'm quite new on Spark. Would anybody give me some advice?

Thanks a lot!

Felipe Ryan

Jul 21, 2016, 1:34:44 AM7/21/16
to predictionio-dev

Pat Ferrel

Jul 21, 2016, 9:07:08 AM7/21/16
to Felipe Ryan, predictionio-dev, actionml-user
The PIO doc site is out of date and should be avoided. It is being re-booted in Apache right now but until it’s live rely on actionml.com/docs

You have an incorrect installation. Start at actionml.com/docs/install