MySQL - pio train slow for the first engine.

Kim Trang Le

Jan 13, 2016, 5:13:34 AM1/13/16
to predictionio-dev
Dear all,
I have 5 algorithms to train sequentially, I am using Similar Product template and with 400 000 records of data, the first engine takes rather long time for training than the others, which around 4 minutes, then the second engine will take only half a minute.
When I try to change the order of the engines, the same issue happened, it always takes 4 minutes for the first engine regardless which engine is, if it is placed at the top, it will take 4 minutes to finish training,  then other 4 engines half a minute.

Does anyone know the root cause please help me?
Thank you very much.