New template

pyunika goyal

Feb 23, 2016, 12:47:34 AM2/23/16
to predictionio-dev
i want to create new template for sales forecast can u guide how can i proceed?

Kenneth Chan

Feb 23, 2016, 2:28:50 AM2/23/16
to pyunika goyal, predictionio-dev
Great to know that! I suggest following:

- understand DASE concept and decide how to partition the components,
and define what is your Query, PredictedResult and your TrainingData

- understand how to use API to read event from event store and think about how to model your data as event:

- Get started with vanilla template as skeleton

- To submit template, follow this:

pyunika goyal

Feb 23, 2016, 3:47:19 AM2/23/16
to predictionio-dev
Thanks for the quick reply..can u please tell me where can i learn in detail about the dase file. i am not able to understand the dase file prperly to modify it

Kenneth Chan

Feb 23, 2016, 3:49:56 AM2/23/16
to pyunika goyal, predictionio-dev
these docs

and you should also find the section
"DASE Components Explained" doc following the quickstart doc for most of templates
for example: