Salesforce signs a definitive agreement to acquire PredictionIO

Simon Chan

Feb 19, 2016, 5:18:22 PM2/19/16
to predictionio-dev

Exciting news—Salesforce has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire PredictionIO! We’re thrilled to be joining the Salesforce family once the transaction closes.

We want to thank our amazing community for their support in getting us to this point.

PredictionIO's open source technology, which has an amazing community of users and contributors, will remain free and available to the public. The team will continue to work on the project to help evolve it into a self-sustaining community.

If you need more hands-on support, we’re happy to recommend a few consulting firms.

Regards,
Simon