Prediction Market PhD

Jan-Paul Lüdtke

Oct 27, 2010, 6:25:19 PM10/27/10
to prediction-market...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I am a prediction market PhD in his second year and focussing
opportunities and limitations of prediction-market in innovation
contexts. I will shortly be starting my first experiments. I have
another phd nextdoor working on prediction markets but coming from an
accounting/budgeting background. We are situated in Hamburg / Germany.
My master's thesis advisor also wrote her phd on prediction markets in
innovation contexts, it is available as pdf here (though some parts
are in German):
http://deposit.d-nb.de/cgi-bin/dokserv?idn=986772836&dok_var=d1&dok_ext=pdf&filename=986772836.pdf

Does Intrade support experimental PhD work service wise :-)? If yes,
whom to contact?

Best regards from the rainy north of germany

--
Jan-Paul Lüdtke
Karolinenstraße 3

Fon home    +49 (40) 43252417